This utility can copy any number of bytes from one file into a new one. Useful if you want to extract sound or data from a location within a file.
|Download||PartCopy v22.214.171.124 (Size 1,096 KiB) Freeware
SHA256 Hash = 2601c749281c383647fdeddbaa63835e777e60cf4cb41a4970a61398a9bdc465
- Handles files as large as your hard drive.
- Allows you to enter the start position and length in decimal and hexadecimal values.
- Fast track buttons to move to start or end of a file.
- Command-line parameters.
- Contains a hex viewer so you can select start and finish positions from the viewer.
- Hex viewer can display files up to 2GiB in size.
- Search for text in the hex viewer.
- Remembers where you last positioned the application window.
- Memorize the last source and/or destination file.
- Memorize the file paths.
- Memorize last used Start Position and Offset Length.
- Customize the selectable file types.
- Drag and drop source file from Explorer.
Extract the file PartCopy.exe to a directory anywhere on your PC.
How To Use It:
See the help included within the program.